Milkymist software task list

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:59:22 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:37 AM, Sébastien Bourdeauducq
<sebastien.bourdeauducq at lekernel.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a list of pending software sub-tasks. If you are interested in working
> on any of them, reply to devel at lists.milkymist.org :)

Hmmm, I might be able to help out with some of these, as I do Linux
kernel work for the company I work for (we use Marvell 78x00 ARM
processors) and I have done work on x86 with SCST.

What resources would I need? I have three Linux systems at home currently.

Regards,
Richard Sharpe