My Walkthrough [Part 3 - Setup Kicad for Ben NanoNote]

Kevyn-Alexandre Paré kevyn.alexandre.pare at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:26:44 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm interested in setup my environment to look at the HW stuff and try
to understand more of it. More about how kicad help to develop and how
the development process of hardware is working. Since I have a
software background and I'm really interested to understand more about
the HW design and it integration with the software.

So I'm on Ubuntu 9.10 and found that the kicad installation is really
straight forward:
kapare at vostro:~/qi-hardware$ sudo apt-get install kicad
kapare at vostro:~/qi-hardware$ uname -a
Linux vostro 2.6.31-19-generic #56-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 28 01:26:53 UTC
2010 i686 GNU/Linux

So after that I'm a bit lost on where to go in the wiki to found the
schematic, gerber, etc...
qi-hardware.com

Maybe in the source tree???

To be continued