Got my Ben :-)

Klaus Fürth Klaus.Fuerth at gmx.de
Mon Feb 22 05:22:20 EST 2010

Hello,

on last Friday I got my Ben NanoNote. :-) It's very nice and I like to
play with it. Thank you for developing!

I would like to develop for this device (custumize rootfs, porting
amateur-radio apps, maybe porting Qt, ...), so I downloaded OpenWrt and
I start looking at it (compilation seems to work, the cross compiler has
been created). Where is the right place to ask device-specific questions
(i.e. Howto change the rootfs, Which Apps are already ported, Where to
find/place ported apps, Howto find/write documentation, ...)? What is a
good starting point for developing on Ben? I have experience in
developing linux embedded apps with C/C++(Qt).

Klaus