[rockbox]

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Mon Feb 22 17:21:59 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 05:15:29PM -0500, Kevyn-Alexandre Paré wrote:
> On there web site they said that :::
> "what's missing exactly are the datasheets, MXU instruction datasheet, ..."
>
> Do someone have does documents??? I will be interested in those ;)

The SoC datasheets are available on request only.  I don't currently
have them here, but anyone who has them can send them to you.  Please
don't put them on a public web server. :-(

The MXU datasheets are not available, but appearantly it should be
possible (not even very hard) to reverse-engineer them from some source
that is provided by Ingenic.

Thanks,
Bas