Boot Error after flashing (Wrong Image Format for bootm command) -- SOLVED

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Feb 24 10:38:48 EST 2010

One more to the clean and clear build image procedure campaign :)
Klaus devels are now focused on the launch of the next release (audio
bug fixed+graphical interface+freecontents).
I guess when the can up his head from code and breath a little will
work on plain the way on building it from scratch.
If meanwhile someone comes with a procedure to build a working image
step by step will be greatly apreciated :P
Regards :)