Boot Error after flashing (Wrong Image Format for bootm command) -- SOLVED

Klaus Fuerth Klaus.Fuerth at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 10:46:39 EST 2010

On 24.02.2010 16:38 David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Klaus devels are now focused on the launch of the next release (audio
> bug fixed+graphical interface+freecontents).

I'm  looking forward to it (and for now I am happy with my Ben). Does a
release-date already exists?

> If meanwhile someone comes with a procedure to build a working image
> step by step will be greatly apreciated :P

Well, I think I should make one step after another ;-)
First, I will try to compile a small program an let it run on ben. Than
- maybe - I will port another program to ben as some others already did.
Building the hole image could be a step later on, but I think the
experts will have done that before :-)

Have a nice day

Klaus