xburst-tools updated

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Thu Feb 25 01:15:23 EST 2010

Hi

we update xburst-tools version to 201002 since there is some important change.
very thanks to Lars :-)

change log:
* [POWER + U] (software usbboot mode) work fine with
  u-boot-2009-11 and xburst-tools-201002
* use autoconf to create the data file dir, configure file dir not static anymore
* update Authors email
* change NAND_FORCEERASE = 1 for default
* fix one build depends
* add how to build deb package in README
* some code cleanup
* [xbboot] can upload zImage to NanoNote.
   xbboot is another command not in debian package. just in source code repos
   we want merge this function to usbboot in future.

I have upload the new version xburst-tools to http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/xburst-tools/downloads/

also update those WIKI pages:
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/How_to_reflash
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/How_to_reflash/zh-hans

please update wiki if there is something miss.

Best Regards
xiangfu