My Nanonote arrived today ...

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Thu Feb 25 13:10:38 EST 2010

Hi,

All the shipments to US need to fill out a FCC Form 730. Here is why
[1]. I have prepared the form [2] and filled them out before shipping
the shipments to USA - Thanks for Daniel Clark, our first US
customer, whose shipment was held at customs due to missing of FCC
form 730, and who helped us learn the lesson :-). I have added a wiki
page [3] regarding shipping matters. We will slowly fill out more
information.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yi