[Company] Weekly Update 7 and 8/2010

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Thu Feb 25 13:16:50 EST 2010

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for your pointer. We will look for more shipping options for
special cases. I don't think there's USPS in Hong Kong, but there's
Hong Kong Post. I will try to see what kind of services they may
provide for us. What other couriers do you normally use in Belarus?
Maybe I can check the availability of the ones you used and found
reliable in the past.

Best regards,
Yi