[Company] Weekly Update 7 and 8/2010

Yi Zhang yi at sharism.cc
Thu Feb 25 13:22:03 EST 2010

Hi Anton,

As I said in response to Maksim, I will also see whether we can find
EMS service in HK. I know we do have in China with China Post, but
their tracking system is not so prompt. Especially when the shipment
goes out of country, there are almost no updates until you get the
package, and it takes from 7 to 20 days depends on where you are. I'm
wondering whether it is better in HK. I will look into it.

Thanks and best regards,
Yi