[Company] Weekly Update 7 and 8/2010

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:59:33 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Yi Zhang <yi at sharism.cc> wrote:

> Hi Maksim,
>
> Thanks for your pointer. We will look for more shipping options for special
> cases. I don't think there's USPS in Hong Kong, but there's Hong Kong Post.
> I will try to see what kind of services they may provide for us. What other
> couriers do you normally use in Belarus? Maybe I can check the availability
> of the ones you used and found reliable in the past.
>
> Best regards,
> Yi

Hi Yi,

Hong Kong Post is the eqvalent of USPS in Kong Kong. Like China (and India)
they most probably will be using EMS for international post. Tracking of EMS
shippments is not very good online but they are very reliable. The customer
may sometime have to pick up the shipment from the nearest international
post office in his city.

Rakshat