some thoughts on SAKC

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 15:13:18 EST 2010

> I would argue Milkymist, SAKC is not "either/or"
> rather AND. Both projects are exciting and
> each of them has tremendous potential.
Of course, I want to use Milkymist in my courses, I think that the
work made by Sebastien is awasome.

> For controlling a robot (for example), SAKC
> will be a great fit. And you've gotta love how
> SAKC leverages the Nanonote development.

I agree, robotics is one SAKC's target area. SAKC can use the BEN
software, We will write the SAKC Hardware Abstraction Layer, and many
SW and HW developers will add a lot of useful and crazy appcations.

> May a thousand** flowers bloom.
>
> **Or more. ;)
> ---

thanks