some thoughts on SAKC

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:07:31 EST 2010

> combination with a NanoNote.  As a standalone unit, I think it can be
> very useful in a lab environment.

Totally agree, SAKC must be used as a standalone unit, SAKC can
replace BEN in this kind of scenarios and can recruit HW developers,
our goal is create a community around it like Arduino communithy, of
coursde there are a lot of task tol do to reach this goal.

> I wasn't trying to.  But I do think it's a good idea to let them know
> what we think about it, so they can choose to be influenced by it (or
> not).  They decide what they do, but they don't need to have all the
> ideas themselves. :-)

I agree all kind of comments are vefry important for us, :)

Carlos

--
Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente