Artha dictionary app

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 00:21:48 EST 2010

this worked:

You log in here:
http://en.qi-hardware.com/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin
~~~~~
the puzzle for me: there is nothing at the top level that gives
a pointer for how to log on. maybe it is supposed to be secret?

Once I was logged on, it was hard to find my way around. Finally
discovered the way to list all pages, and found software.

Wiki's are powerful, but I find navigation to be non-intuitive ;)
---
Ron K. Jeffries
http://ronkjeffries.posterous.com