Artha dictionary app

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sun Feb 28 01:06:35 EST 2010

Ron,

> Once I was logged on, it was hard to find my way around. Finally
> discovered the way to list all pages, and found software.
> Wiki's are powerful, but I find navigation to be non-intuitive ;)

Don't worry, you are not the only one.
Navigation in _our_ Qi wiki is very hard. Jon did a good thing recently
with the new homepage, but a lot more is required.
I think we needed some critical mass before this would make sense.
But now we have over 100 content pages, over 400 uploaded files. Some
really good stuff already. So we'll try to spend some more time
improving navigation...

Thanks for your edits!
Wolfgang