Javi's SDIO ks7010 wifi support patch

Javi Roman javiroman at kernel-labs.org
Fri Jan 1 13:26:50 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Lars-Peter Clausen <lars at metafoo.de> wrote:

> Javi Roman wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Mirko Lindner <mirko at sharism.cc> wrote:
>>> Hey Javi,
>>>
>>> how is the WiFi stuff coming along? Anything we can test and see in
> action?
>>> Am really curious to see how it feels to have WiFi on the Ben and toy with
>>> online apps.
>>>
>>> /mirko
>>>

>> The ks7010_sdio driver worked fine with the jz_mmc old driver, however
>> I'm getting problems with the new jz_mmc.c host driver, I hope this
>> week everything will be solved.
>>
>> I can send a patch with the ks7010 integrated in the kernel tree (with
>> a few changes), anyway it's not the final version.
>>
> Hi
>
> I got my ks7010 last week and today finally had the time to play with it.
> I could also reproduce your problem with CAPS_SDIO_IRQ set and fix it.
> I would like to integrate the source into the qi-hardware openwrt tree.
> Do you have any uncommited changes which you think should be included?

I had tested hte ks7010 with your last jz_mmc commit and I had got
different problems, everything is working fine right now? great!

I dont have any special changes in the driver, the hard work was
integrated it in the mmc host driver, the ks7010 driver works fine
fixing the mmc host driver issues. If you have the ks7010_sdio code
ready for the kernel tree, go ahead please.

Regards.

--
Javi Roman