FOSDEM

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Jan 7 05:03:35 EST 2010

Victor and I will go there and we have a lightning talk
accepted(15minutes) about Qi hardware and Ben, we will go there te two
days of fosdem, and I'm trying to reachPhilippe des Wert of the
mobile&embedded devroom(no success yet), to have some place there to
stay and show and demo.
On my todo list is the creation of a wiki page about FOSDEM to prepare
the speach and whatever you decide to do there related to Qi Hardware