upload zImage to Ben NanoNote

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 8 04:27:02 EST 2010

Hi Bas Wijnen
I found the different between u-boot.bin and u-boot-nand.bin is
there are init CP0_STATUS and CP0_CAUSE in u-boot-nand.bin
so boot kernel will work fine.

I add init CPU0_STATUS and CP0_CAUSE in stage1. then upload zImage work fine.
here is the patch:
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/xburst-tools/source/commit/0c8e47178d103e4b2691d8d9b2a63c927e471cb0/