FOSDEM

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Jan 8 07:06:26 EST 2010

Philippe De Swert has just reply me , we have room to have a more long
speach about Qi Hardware and Ben Nanonote in the Movile&Embedded
devroom (in addition of the lightning talk), and we have at least a
place to stay and easy found in the FOSDEM :) the two days
Philippe needs a proposal/s ASAP to send to FOSDEM , "end of this
week" he says so any volunteer or proposal draft will be welcome.
Regards