FOSDEM

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 8 07:55:54 EST 2010

David,
oh nice. So what are all the things we need now in preparation for FOSDEM?
I create a wiki page
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/FOSDEM_2010

1. Lightning talk
Do you have an exact day/time now? How long is the talk? We need a presentation
to project during the talk?

2. What do you mean with 'more long speech'?
Do we have a table or some place to stay in the Mobile & Embedded devroom?
I have never been at FOSDEM so I'm not very familiar with the setup and
procedures.

I suggest you just write all you need onto the wiki page, then we try to fill
it in with some meaningful content... :-)
Wolfgang