FOSDEM

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Fri Jan 8 13:07:58 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 01:06:26PM +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> Philippe De Swert has just reply me , we have room to have a more long
> speach about Qi Hardware and Ben Nanonote in the Movile&Embedded
> devroom (in addition of the lightning talk), and we have at least a
> place to stay and easy found in the FOSDEM :) the two days
> Philippe needs a proposal/s ASAP to send to FOSDEM , "end of this
> week" he says so any volunteer or proposal draft will be welcome.
> Regards

Hi,

Not sure what you're asking, so this may not be a proper answer. ;-)

Anyway, if you want talks for nanonote-related things for the embedded
devroom, I could give a talk about Iris.  This is of course not a talk
about qi hardware, but it may be a bit about Ben (after all, that's
currently the main platform it runs on, and the coolest one).

I'd probably make the talk about writing an operating system in general,
with some specifics about capabilities, and what they mean for the user.
Obviously there will be a demonstration of Iris running on a Ben. :-)

If this is what you mean, and you want me to give the talk, I'd like to
know what you need from me, and how long the talk should be.  Also, I'd
like to know what people on this list want to hear about Iris, so I can
make the talk more interesting. :-)

Thanks,
Bas