FOSDEM

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 8 20:54:19 EST 2010

Jon,
where are the slides for your presentation? URL?
Let's do the planning for FOSDEM on the wiki page
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/FOSDEM_2010
I added a link to your mail at the bottom of the page.

So I think so far we have:

1. Tuxbrain, the coolest and most credible open hardware shop in Europe [David & Victor]
2. Ben NanoNote, our product
3. Iris, capability microkernel, demoed on Ben [Bas Wijnen]
4. Qi vs Shanzhai [Jon Phillips]

David - since you will be there for sure and the key person, do you want
to organize/prioritize these things and develop some kind of flow so
it makes sense?
Who leads our FOSDEM effort?

Wolfgang