FOSDEM

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 8 20:58:23 EST 2010

David,

> Page updated with requirements and relevant info

http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/FOSDEM_2010
I edited some words to clarify 'copyleft hardware' instead of 'open hardware'
and some other things.
Also modified the title to "Ben NanoNote and copyleft hardware".
We could mention Qi Hardware, OpenWrt etc in the title but I think it's too
long. Either someone is interested in copyleft hardware or they won't enjoy
the talk anyway.

What do you think?
Wolfgang