FOSDEM

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Jan 9 19:00:04 EST 2010

2010/1/9 Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc>:
> David,
>
>> Page updated with requirements and relevant info
>
> http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/FOSDEM_2010
> I edited some words to clarify 'copyleft hardware' instead of 'open hardware'
> and some other things.
> Also modified the title to "Ben NanoNote and copyleft hardware".
> We could mention Qi Hardware, OpenWrt etc in the title but I think it's too
> long. Either someone is interested in copyleft hardware or they won't enjoy
> the talk anyway.
ok on the change of Open to the bone->copyleft hardware but following
the FOSDEM titles schema the title should start by the project name
and this is Qi Hardware so in spite of is a little bit long I guess is
better the final title should be
Qi hardware:Ben Nanonote & copyleft hardware give me an OK and will
change it both in wiki and FOSDEM