FOSDEM

Mirko Lindner mirko at sharism.cc
Sun Jan 10 06:11:59 EST 2010

Hey,

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 3:50 AM, Wolfgang Spraul <wolfgang at sharism.cc>wrote:

> > give us some promoting material(pictures, grapical guiadance,
> > whatever, and Victor can do a quick & dirty proposals of it)
>

> Probably Mirko will provide this?

Sure I am here and ready to go :) What were you thinking of? The pictures I
have are on the sharism page[1]. Want flyers? Stickers? General page layout
for a presentation (I think the presentation should be labeled according to
the speaker, so if Tuxbrain hold it - Tuxbrain, if I do it sharism and if
it's Jon Qi Hardware and Bas does Iris and so on). It is good if we can show
that NanoNote and Qi are efforts of many not just one.

> > > 1. Tuxbrain, the coolest and most credible open hardware shop in Europe
> [David & Victor]
> > I'm blushing,man :P
>
> I do think you should highlight Tuxbrain. Fix parties for example have good
> potential to not just fix broken hardware, but also to reflash, cross-sell,
> recycle, socialize, etc.
> Talk more about Tuxbrain and what you want to do going forward. I'm not
> even sure and would like to hear :-) It's definitely part of the bigger
> copyleft hardware story.

I agree with Wolfgang here, highlight Tuxbrain. You guys are the players in
Europe. I will support you wherever I can.

/mirko

[1] http://sharism.cc/gallery/