FOSDEM

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Sun Jan 10 12:40:34 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 10:13:43AM +0100, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> > Time:???
> How much can I get?  I made a quick estimate, and I can give a talk of
> about 40 minutes excluding questions, which I think is too long.  Should
> I try to go for 25 minutes?

Now I think of it, those talks usually take one hour.  I can easily fill
that (including questions), so if an hour is the normal duration, I'm
happy to make it an hour.  I do have trouble making it much shorter,
actually; Either I'm missing a lot, or I'm going so fast that nobody
will understand me. ;-)

Thanks,
Bas