dgclock - a clock/calendar app for Ben

Zeartul zeartul at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:39:09 EST 2010

Hey everyone, I've ported a nice little application from the Dingoo
A320 - dgclock.
It's a clock/calendar app with an ability to set the time, written in SDL.
I think it's a great start for something bigger, like a PIM, or an
alarm clock app.
Is anyone with proper skills interested in developing it further?
The original code is available on the author's website [1].
There is no word about the license of the code, however. I already
mailed the author about that, and I'll release the Nanonote modified
code, after the license status is clear.

You can download dgclock from my personal repository [2], or, If you
don't want to, you can just check a photo of it running on Ben [3].

[1] http://clogging.web.fc2.com/dingoo/
[2] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/zear/apps/dgclock-nanonote-r1.tar.bz2
[3] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/zear/pictures/nanonote-dgclock.jpg