[Kicad] avt2 RC2

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:29:22 EST 2010

Hi Adam

I committed some samll texts changed in Silks_Cmp layer in avt2 RC2, please
> be noticed of it.

Great, please change the whole layout text :)

I am wondering to import a graphic into a board layout, so I followed [1]
> and tried to add it but didn't success.
> Do you think that is there any methods can do like this? Since it needs to
> install Python to do this. Or anyone knows the Python language?

I'm using TTConv, with this tool you can create .mod files (footprint), You
must install python:

apt-get install python2.6

What picture do you want to import?

> Also I created a page [2] about Kicad design and Production process, how
> about this idea?
> Comments welcome.

This is a very good idea, I'll add some flow diagrams with the Design
process.

> Thanks,
> Adam

> [2] http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Kicad_Design_and_Production_Process