[Company] Weekly Operations Update 1 and 2/2010

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Tue Jan 12 10:33:10 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 07:41:47AM -0500, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> ---4 Ben NanoNote availability
> No firm date yet when all this will go live, but I'd say it can't be that
> far out... Hopefully!

There will be Bens available for sale during FOSDEM, I hope?  And I also
hope I can borrow one for my talk, because my own version doesn't
actually look like a Ben NanoNote from the outside. ;-)

Of course it does score geek points for having parts hanging out, but I
think it'd be better to demonstrate on something that people will be
able to buy. ;-)

Thanks,
Bas