SCALE conference in Los Angeles

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:43:03 EST 2010

I agree with Ron that SCALE is an excellent conference at which to get
the attention of like-minded individuals, people who want to do some
tinkering and are not looking simply for the latest consumer electronic
gadget (stay away from CES).

Also to consider is OSSCON, where I hope to be presenting a paper on
tinkering.