SCALE conference in Los Angeles

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jan 12 15:08:01 EST 2010

I will be there in full force doing a status.net presentation and
statuscamp.org event, and of course will plug in Qi as well.

Who will be there that is on this list?

Also, what events should we do or presentations to give?

I'm in a balancing act with my active projects. I'm leaning towards
doing more of qi hackup at SCALE, and go in big at FOSDEM, since I
will mainly be status.net supporting at there...

Also, at SCALE, want to sell these devices!!! I will work on that too...

Jon