[Kicad] avt2 RC2

Adam Wang adam at sharism.cc
Wed Jan 13 05:32:10 EST 2010

Hi Carlos,
> I've already uploaded a new version: adding a CC-BY-SA and board Logo
Hehe, great two logos, but they are not on the Silks_Cmp layer, I
generated geber on my site, didn't see it. Could you check it again?
If fixed, could you tell us how to do it?

Today I tried to generate AI(automatic insertion file) to let SMT
vendor to check if the coordinates are correct. The file was not
completed on showing all smd components(on cop & cmp layers) [1].  I
created [2] for help. So they should be set "Normal+Insert" attribute
during module edit in advance.
Adam

[1] http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/qi_avt2/RC2/report/layout_note/20100113/Qi_AVT2-cmp.pos
[2] http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/KiCad_Automatic_Insertion_File