Bejing Linux User Group meeting

Zeartul zeartul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:41:59 EST 2010

> people like the keyboard and the price. one of them think if the Phone's JAVA EMU.
> can run in NanoNote will be great. I think Zear already make it work. right?

Nah, I did not. However there are sources for the Dingoo A320 port of
MIDPath [1].
I know nothing about java and the source looks complicated, so I won't
even attempt to port it, but I hope someone with proper skills can
help here.
MIDPath works VERY well on the Dingoo, and having a similar hardware
it should run at the same speed on the NN.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/midpath4dingoo/