Gimmix

Zeartul zeartul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:42:02 EST 2010

Wejp, the original author of GMU has prepared a version of his music
player for the Nanonote.

You can download it from the download link: [1]
I've uploaded it to one of the file hosting servers, because it
contains a mp3 codec, and it is unsure if we can host it on
qi-hardware server due to licensing issues. The final version can be
of course stripped from this codec.
I've made a photo of GMU in action in case you don't have time to try
it yourselves [2].

There are problems with ALSA in the current NN image, so GMU can
occasionally stop playing the music after a couple of tracks.

Also, current build uses the Dingoo A320 button mappings, so refer to
the following key translation when using it on the NN:
D-pad up: KEY_UP
D-pad down: KEY_DOWN
D-pad left: KEY_LEFT
D-pad right: KEY_RIGHT