Stickers, Logos, badges

Mirko Lindner mirko at sharism.cc
Sat Jan 16 09:27:04 EST 2010

Hey,

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Kristoffer Ericson <
kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Just thought of something that I personally would like. Laptop-style
> sticker/badge with text like "OpenHardware Inside" or "Open Inside",
> similiar
> to the Intel/ADM stickers. Its a small thing that actually is kinda neat to
> have and shouldnt cost much to create.
> And/Or more logo stuff. You want the brand to be equal (in peoples eyes) as
> OpenSource/OpenHardware that way you would attract alot
> of the Linux/Unix target market.

Jon actually talked about this last week as well. I think it is on his list
for next week, the creation or first round of ideas wrt a "copyleft
hardware" badge/logo that is. I completely agree with you here Kristoffer,
we should have a easily recognizable logo and also try to spread it :)

/mirko