Bricked?

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:54:17 EST 2010

Greetings,

Was going to reflash my nanonote with the latest uboot so I can from that point
use [u]+prwon to reflash whenever needed. This since Ive had so much problems
with using the pins.

Anyhow, after 2 hours I still hadnt managed to get into usbboot mode.
I decided the clean the pins to make sure no grease was causing my problem.
I used a minimal "earstick" or what you call it, with minimal cleaning fluid (basicly ethanol, purified water).
I made sure the fluid was dried off and left it for a couple of minutes.

After that I got into usbboot at first attempt (hurrah), I reflashed my bootloader (went fine)
and restarted. And nada. Aside from the red light blinking when I insert the usb it doesnt respond to
anything, its also hard to know when its actually on and when its off (so I can do the usbboot pin thingie).

First I thought it was just another bad compilation of the bootloader to be the cause but
Im starting to get concernd that something else has happend.

Thoughts ideas?

Best wishes
Kristoffer

--