SAKC board

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:06:58 EST 2010

Hi Bas

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I'm teacher too (Digital system Design)

And I want to use SAKC board with Nano for make a device like [1], of course
we will provide current sensor, and analog inputs, The main goal of this
project is build an analog interface for Nano.

> The point here is that while most physics teachers like technical stuff,
> many are not programmers.  Using the things should not require much
> learning for non-programmers.  The learning part should be about what is
> observed, not how to get the measurement running. ;-)

I agree, because of that I like turtle-art [2] I want to use a similar
interface for this board, so any people can use this platform, Is very
important have a good Hardware abstraction layer, and provide many examples

Anyway, as I write below, I think it makes sense to combine it with a
> NanoNote.  To keep the combination cheap enough may be slightly harder.

Another advantage of our solution is the flexibility, many commercial
 products require special (and expensive) hardware, with our platform you
can use your own hardware.

Bas can you add all of your recommendations on wiki? Your comments are very
valuables for us.

Best regards

Carlos

--