SAKC board

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sat Jan 16 14:12:58 EST 2010

Carlos & Bas,

> Bas can you add all of your recommendations on wiki? Your comments are very
> valuables for us.

I just did.
In general, our wiki follows 'Wikipedia.org standard' whenever possible. So
I moved the SAKC page to
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Swiss_Army_Knife_Card

I added Bas' feedback to the Talk: page at
http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Talk:Swiss_Army_Knife_Card

When looking at Wikipedia talk/discussion pages in more detail, I noticed
that they say a talk page is not for general discussion of the subject, but
targeted towards improving the article.
Makes sense to me, so I added Bas' feedback under a 'needs to be processed
into article' headline :-)

>From now on when we discuss things on the list that should find a more
lasting place in the wiki, let's add those things (or links to the mailing
list archives) to the Talk: pages in the wiki.

Anyway, BIG THANKS! to Bas for his input, this is exactly where we want to
take the Swiss Army Knife Card :-)
Wolfgang