Introduced Ben Nanonote on the szlug monthly gathering

Atommann atommann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 09:18:38 EST 2010

Dear all,

I bring the pocket linux device Ben Nanonote to the meeting which hold
this afternoon and make a brief introduction.
Several people was interested in this device.

Of course, they have many questions, such as:
* What is this device for?
* What is the audience of this kind of device?
* Which applications it runs?
* Why people need open source hardware?
etc.

Recently, I am learning the MIPS assembly language with the following
course and found the design of the MIPS Arch. is elegant (I can't read
assembly code before, but after I read some chapters I found MIPS
assembly code is easy to understand, this helps me understanding the
computer architecture better, great).

Programmed Introduction to MIPS Assembly Language
Bradley Kjell, Central Connecticut State University
Slightly Improved Edition, August 2007
http://chortle.ccsu.edu/AssemblyTutorial/index.html

--
Best regards,