[Company] Weekly Operations Update 1 and 2/2010

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Sun Jan 17 16:20:16 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:58:06PM +0100, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> 2010/1/12 Mirko Lindner <mirko at sharism.cc>:
> > On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM, Bas Wijnen <wijnen at debian.org> wrote:
> > > And I also hope I can borrow one for my talk, because my own
> > > version doesn't actually look like a Ben NanoNote from the outside.
> > > ;-)
> >
> > No prob, you can borrow mine, I want to see Iris in action anyhow :)
>
> Count on other Nanonote if necesary I will bring at least mine and
> Victor's one.

Another thing: it's going to be useful to have serial port output as
well (the screen isn't really interesting yet, and I'm not sure if it
will be before fosdem).  I'm taking a small laptop, but it doesn't have
a serial port.  Is anyone taking a machine with a serial port that I can
use during the talk?  I only need to plug in the cable and set up ssh or
similar to it so I can get the output on my screen (and thus the
beamer).

By the way, I saw on the site that the embedded devroom is by far the
largest, with a capacity of 500 seats.  That's almost twice as large as
the lightning-talk room.  We should better make those talks good. :-)

Thanks,
Bas