SAKC board

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Sat Jan 16 23:36:55 EST 2010

Bas,

> I did.  Wolfgang, thanks for starting that. :-)  Is there intentionally
> no link to the SAKC on the main page (or anywhere, for that matter)?

No definitely no intention.
I think our wiki is still in "let's throw more in" mode, but very soon we
have enough content that we can spend some serious time on better structure,
better homepage, etc.
Also we should probably change the way we localize to 'full localization'
same as Wikipedia. Unfortunately it's quite a bit of work on the server...

For now, just feel free to add links whereever they are missing, we need
some mess first before a cleanup makes sense :-)
Wolfgang