Kernel, Uboot new mailinglist?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jan 19 01:38:15 EST 2010

I disagree. Imo we don't have enough people to warrant so many lists. Let's
keep it as is! I've seen too many projects and lectured on this too many
times to see us fragment so early into multiple walled gardens. The next
level is the desire for the despised forums.

If we must, I argue that when we get to around 200 people we make a general
list and dev can stay as is.

Jon Phillips
us. +1-510-499-0894
cn. +86-134-3957-2035