Kernel, Uboot new mailinglist?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Jan 19 10:20:28 EST 2010

Bas,

> Sounds good to me.  Which lists would you want to allow non-subscriber
> posts to?

I would like all lists to be open to non-subscribers, the problem is spam.
I think some people have effective tricks to keep mailman lists both open
and protected from spam. I just need to spend some time to investigate that.
Does anybody know the latest state-of-the-art in that area?

The same is true for the wiki, btw. I would love to open it for anonymous
edits, but last time we had that it took 30 minutes before some spam bot
started dumping trash into our wiki. Also need to look into CAPTCHA or
whatever the latest stuff is...

Wolfgang