Power managment

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at sharism.cc
Tue Jan 19 12:33:10 EST 2010

Can we differentiate between suspended and off-state? Some LED action
when it's suspended? I think 9.8mA in suspend is a significant, even if
we can bring it down more later, it still means the battery may run down
within a few days.
If we keep the boot time low (say 5 seconds as our original goal), then
suspend may not be needed with apps that are good at remembering their
state, and we can implement that in our launcher or StarDict.
Bottom line - while I think suspend is cool, we don't have things like
incoming calls or messages on the NanoNote right now, so it might be
better to optimize the user experience for full-power-off.
Wolfgang