newcomer

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Wed Jan 20 12:14:14 EST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 03:19:25PM +0800, 骆凯 wrote:
> Hello, Together,
>       I am very excited to join the team, You can call me: Locke, Nice to
> meet you, all of you !

Welcome, nice to meet you.

>       I am interested in Low Level development, such as Linux Kernel ,device
> driver. I did some jobs of Hardware design, device drivers of ARM, and now
> I'd like to contribute to this project.

I am writing a new kernel, Iris, for the NanoNote.  If you're interested
in this sort of thing, help is appreciated. :-)

The microkernel itself is mostly finished at the moment; Some drivers
are still needed (mostly sound) and many interfaces need to be thought
out.

If you're interested, I can give you more details about how it works.

Thanks,
Bas