Feature request: switch off completely

Ron K. Jeffries rjeffries at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:57:38 EST 2010

Sounds draconian to me. It's not like we expect
Nanonote batteries to last for several months.

What is the use case where Nanonote remains
unused for long periods of time? Maybe I should
put that differently: what's the Lack-of-use case? <g>

Seriously, losing RTC is a big deal. There would need
to be a significant extension of battery life under
real world conditions for this to make sense (to me).
---
Ron K. Jeffries