the ks7010 wifi card not work in my NanoNote

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at sharism.cc
Fri Jan 22 11:20:34 EST 2010

Hi
I am uploading the new kernel image to .../people/xiangfu.
in the new kernel ks7010 work fine

here[1] is the tarball. in this file there are two files name ks7010sd.rom and ks79xx.cfg,
copy those two file to Nanonote's "/lib/firmware"

|-- Firmware
|   `-- ks7010sd.rom
|-- GPL
|   `-- Src
|       `-- sdio
|           `-- ks79xx.cfg

I will try to make a wiki pages about this :-)

[1]http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/ks7010_sdio_v007.tar.bz2