FOSDEM

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Jan 23 16:19:05 EST 2010

I was hunting by mail/facebook/lists Philippe with no answer for 11
days until two days ago, He was totally overwhelmed by an emergency in
his job those days an has not been able to reply , he tells me he will
update the dev room schedule before monday , but is sure we have both
speeches in (Bas, and the Mirko/Jon one) , now is matter on when. I
was waiting to tell you something once until then.

Regards