Arduino trhough sd?[Was :Re: sdio to serial?]

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Jan 24 04:36:55 EST 2010

As you also know one of my objectives is to make Ben talk with
Arduino, so another, maybe unrealistic, aproach.
Arduino is able to comunicate to an SD card in raw mode[1], this has
been tested and works, Should be posible to instead of a car connect
direcly to the arduino to the uSd socket of Ben and let them talk? It
will requiere some driver for the Nanonote ?
Regards

[1]http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1206874649/8