Recruitment at fosdem.

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sun Jan 24 07:00:01 EST 2010

I have saw you have posted this[1] in the wiki,

I have recieved the following from  the FOSDEM list

FOSDEM visitors <fosdem at lists.fosdem.org>
para	fosdem at lists.fosdem.org
fecha	23 de enero de 2010 10:26
asunto	[FOSDEM] News : Job Corner
lista de distribución	fosdem.lists.fosdem.org Filtrar los mensajes de
esta lista de distribución
Anular suscripción	Anular la suscripción a esta lista de distribución

ocultar detalles 23 ene (1 día antes)

Like previous edition we are proud to announce companies will be able to
inform you (our visitors) about job opportunities in open source or free
software. The job corner will be at the end of the main hallway (H building).

Of course there are some rules what is or isn't allowed

*Allowed*
 * Open Source Related
 * Open Source Development
 * Open Source Products Integration
 * Flyers with info about the job
 * Passive Recruitment (paper)

*Forbidden*
 * NO Non-Open Source Jobs
 * NO Partially Open Source
 * NO Job adverts on other places than the job corner
 * NO Active Recruitment (inviting visitors to look at your jobs)

/Please respect what we do and don't break these rules/ For more information,
or to fill in the form check out: http://fosdem.org/2010/node/59

I bet FOSDEM can be a good place to recruit great and motivated talents.

Regards

[1]http://en.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Category:Job_Description

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez